Sep 11, 2009

Turning 4

Jon will be turning 4 soon and he is driving me up the wall sometimes. Do they have a name/ term for this. Oh ya, every time he is reprimanded or scolded at, he will cry. Oh course this get mummy's blood boiling even more..if I am the one scolding. But if daddy is the one scolding, mummy will come to the rescue. Ah... a brat in the making. I am forewarned. Spoil the child, I have to deal with it after that. Some of his unbecoming behaviour lately:

Behaviour No 1: Crying tactic.
We always try to tell him that good boys do this, naughty boys do that. (he knows the difference). And when he does something wrong knowingly...
Mummy/ Daddy: Are you a naughty boy?
Jon: Me?
M/D: Yes
Jon: cry..... (he knows that he is being naughty)
Alamak....crying tactic.

Behaviour No 2: Jalan saja. Don't care.
Nowadays, he will just walk away when he feels like it. Last weekend we were at the shopping mall. He was with me in a store looking at some clothes and the suddenly he just ran out to look for his dad! My mom and I chased after him and he thought we were playing running and chasing with him! So, he ran even faster.

Then we went to another store, daddy is outside not wanting to participate. Guess what? Jon ran out of the store again and this time I was in the changing room. I can't chase after him as I was trying on a pair of pants and at the same time I lost sight of him. So, there I was like a mad woman shouting out to him.

I just can't think of what might happen to him. There were so many people... seriously I think I need to put a child leash on him. He chose to join me in the store but I guess half way through he didn't like it and ran out to look for his dad. Next time for sure, either he go with his dad or he will be on the leash!

I can read some of his behaviours. At this age, he is easily bored, needs a lot of attention, inquisitive (therefore easily bored), adventurous (trying all sort of stunts) and etc. Therefore, back to my previous post.

0 thots counted:

Post a Comment