Mar 23, 2009

Exhausted

Wonder why I am experiencing exhaustion faster than before. Its either:
1. driving through the traffic that never moves in the morning so that I can get to work on time or
2. waking up very early so that I can get out of the house earlier to avoid the "traffic that never moves" or
3. workload is getting heavier especially when all companies are trimming their operating expenses inclusive of hiring or
4. I am getting older... but still young at heart :)

the list is endless. I guess that is life in the city now. Sometimes we end up with little quality time and so many things to do. Gosh, I think I need a good massage.

On another note, Jon has been very helpful with house work. At least he will sometimes try to help whenever I asked him to do something. Some update on my little boy. He is now 3' 3" tall and I still cuts his hair. Mentioning this cos I just cut his hair 1 week ago. He refuse to let me use the hair crimper so its back to basics - scissors. I find that using scissors makes his hair softer and accentuates his natural wave. When I use the crimper, his hair tends to be punky looking and rough. Shida said the same thing when Rayyan had his hair cut with crimpers years ago. But of course, it takes double the time and the effort to do it.

I'm forcing myself to update this blog more often now cos when I try to put things aside, I feel that I get lazier and uninspired. Till next time folks...