Apr 7, 2009

Every cloud has a silver lining?

I was feeling so down this morning. What is waiting for me in the office - tons of work to do, people that I don't want to see and its Monday! Still have to drag myself to work. Drove like I'm on F1 track. Don't blame me when other people drove like they are not interested to go to work.

One thing led to another, I was buried in my work. Good thing about having tons of things to do is that I don't get to think how "sick" I was feeling. Got most of the things out of my way. Then, for the last item in my to-do list. Something I dread to do a lot but still have to get it done. You know what I mean. To cut the crap, I got it done anyways. I was so so glad that my boss and my big big boss was so supportive. Muaks muaks. Yup, life is much easier when you have supportive bosses. Went home with a very light shoulder :)


Sorry if I sound emotional. The time of the month. Have mercy on me. Wonder why all vendors, banks and friends call you on Monday. And by Friday, not a single call?


Am looking forward for tomorrow though.