Apr 1, 2009

Missing him

I think all mothers feel the same way (especially when you have only 1 kid). I find myself missing Jon mid-day onwards. Gosh, I am missing him when separated from him even for awhile. Unless I have tons of work till my brain is toasted with all the thinking that I have to do, then I might not notice. Yeah, of late, a lot of brain toasting going on. Just hope that my colleagues are not thinking that I'm losing it. Hehehe. They are in the same boat too :)

We've been doing some weird routine for the past few nights. Lulling him to sleep in my arms (as he refers himself as baby... a very big baby indeed), kissing him non-stop, playing cat and mouse (catching and pouncing on the bed), playing hide and seek (with the TV remote control cos we will be fighting over his Dora VCD and my Chinese drama). As for tonight, I was simply hugging him for quite a awhile and he seems to be enjoying it very much. Keep it that way Son cos you will always be my baby! Better enjoy it now before he starts feeling that he is too old to follow mummy around. Which is like another 7 years to go? Am I over-pampering him till I spoilt him rotten? Hehehe.. I still got the secret weapon when he throws his tantrums or disobey my orders. So, nah... I don't think I've come to the stage of spoiling him rotten yet.

 

0 thots counted:

Post a Comment