Apr 4, 2009

Spending habit

The current economy situation has really affected me a lot. In terms of spending, I mean. Things are getting more expensive - my visit to the hypermarkets usually ends up to more than RM100 and I don't cook much! Nowadays, if I would want to buy something, its either for "I need it to go to work" or "I need to use it now".

"I need it to go to work" is self explanatory. What goes into this category would be something that I wear or use for work such as working clothes, shoes, cosmetics and skincare. On the other hand, "I need to use it now" is for essential stuffs like groceries and household items.

For the rest, I just put aside and think about it for awhile. At one time, I was thinking of getting a hair straightener, and found that I can do curls with it as well (2-in-1). I was excited cos I can do more with just 1 item. But, I've not gotten it yet :(. May get it later I guess when my hair goes really frizzy on me. Can't take another hair rebonding session cos my hair drop like I'm on steroid or something.

More good than bad dun'cha think?