Nov 9, 2009

Rant rant rant

It has been raining a lot these few days... and today, the rain came as promised. The sky is gloomy..so monday blues becomes... what is worse than monday. I'm attending a training for 2 days. So, a break from the daily operations... whew.

Hubby is on leave, so Jon stayed at home. I thought, ok la.. Hubby will see to Jon's needs today. Late afternoon got a call (I'm still in the middle of the traning) asking me to buy some mosquito repellent. Erm... its raining, I'll be carrying my laptop and it will be jam.

Then when I get home, the clothes are still outside (sigh, I thought it will get dry by lunch time). Hubby asked me to bathe Jon. Ok lor... but I need to stretch my leg.

After awhile, Hubby asked Jon to go up and bathe.... so that gives me a bit of time to blog this rant.

I am tired.....