May 4, 2009

Happy hour in Sushi Zanmai

Hey, Sushi Zanmai is having some kind of promotion ie. happy hour 7pm - 8pm everyday for this month only. All you need to do is to pick (from the converyer belt, do not order from the waitress!) your sushi plates according to their theme.. well, I think they change it every week. At the back of the plate there are markings (which can only be detected through IR scanners). And if you get a plate with that marking, you get RM20 voucher instantly. Easy but don't blame me if you don't any ya.

It must be kinda destined for us cos Hubby wanted to eat there (Hubby is no sushi fan, ok) and we happen to eat at 7++ pm and (sorry for too many ands... too excited) I picked only 4 plates of sushi. Guess what? 1 of them got the marking. So, our meal got discounted by RM20. Hehehe.

Happy eating! Remember to ask the waitress there cos they are so helpful in explaining how the whole happy hour thingy works. I'm sure I missed some of the points here.